Old 17-05-2003, 09:08 PM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

Default What I seen today?!

In article , "Just Me \"Koi\""
writes:

How can I ask you both to make up and get the misunderstanding behind you?

There is no misunderstanding. Jan started this early this year and now again.
Apparently Jan has something withh me cause every week I see the same kinds of
questions asked; and not by me others and Jan says nothing.

It's a cause and effect thing, Jan said something once and I did nothing but
say something again and what do you expect?! And this time she was stronger
with her words I was amazed! Some one thinks they have the right to pop stuff
about my posts and expects me to breakdown!? I dont..

I did nothing wrong but defend myself and my words. That's not a crime.

Sacha