Old 18-05-2003, 02:08 AM
Hussein M.

Default Sweet Woodruff

On Sat, 17 May 2003 08:42:49 +0100, Kay Easton wrote:

Maybe the Vinca will end up dominating in the deeper shade areas though.

The two patches of woodruff I know about are a) under a weeping crab
apple on the N side of our house b) on our local nature park, steep bank
planted densely with elderberry and hawthorn.

So I think woodruff can cope with deep shade!

Well, well. Thanks for that. I think it will be a useful plant for me in that case.

Huss
Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.