Old 18-05-2003, 05:20 AM
RJR

Default pesticides for strawberries?

After watching the Sow Bugs eat more than half of my strawberries this
year, today I gathered a dozen or so of the monsters and put them in a
margirine container with D.E. powder just to see what would happen and
LO! 4 hours later they were dead. Tomorrow I powder beneath each
berry! Die, vile crustaceans! Richard

"Even on the internet they can tell you're an A__hole"

(Doctoroe) wrote in message . com...
Can anyone recommend the safest pesticides to use on strawberries. I
was trying to stay organic with ours, but something is making a major
banquet of them. Slug bait is now under the mulch. But I doubt its
slugs. Is sevin ok to use?
Thanks...