Old 18-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Moontanman

Default Filterless Turtle Pond?

a filterless turtle pond is a great way to genrate green water to feed daphnia.
i do it all the time. Try to start out with a baby yellow neck slider. he will
come to think of your pond as home and stay. Adult turtles will try to go back
home or to a larger body of water. Your main pond will do fine but you do know
the turtle might eat your fish or your plants, right?

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me