Old 18-05-2003, 06:56 PM
~ jan

Default Plant question

This could be salt burn, either salt in the pond or over fertilizing. If
neither of those fit.... What kind of water do you use to top off your
pond? Treated tap, irrigation, well? Do you practical water change-outs?
~ jan

On Fri, 16 May 2003 06:30:20 -0400, "Priscilla McCullough"
wrote:

Something is going on with my plants.
They have been doing wonderful, blooming and really green.
I have been busy all week at work and have not had time to go out to the
pond except in the evenings and that just to throw some food in for the
gang.
Today I went out and I really have noticed all my plants have like a brown
outline on the leaves, like their burnt? But I haven't put anything in the
water and its been partly cloudy here.
Anybody know whats going on?

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/