Old 18-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Ken Saunders

Default chelated iron - haven't got any

"Gyve Turquoise" wrote in message ...
I recently posted a query here about chelated iron for a lemon tree. Thanks
for the reply, but I can't find anything suitable to use here. I have asked
at several garden centres and looked through catalogues without joy. I
should mention that I live in Japan.

Is there any common product I can use as a substitute for chelated iron or
any easy way to cook the stuff up? What I want to do is solve my tree's
problem with the lack of iron, so any suggestions are welcome.

Gyve....Would the compound that turns Hydrangea's blue, be of any use.
A cheap substitute is iron nails underplanted