Old 18-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Rusty Mase

Default Antsyour reply to "Cliff"

On Sun, 18 May 2003 12:23:48 -0500, G a e X a v i er
wrote:

Uppity women with big mouths get beat up here in Texas (figuratively of course).
Take it from one who knows.

Well, being entirely objective, and recalling Janet Poage, go to
Google.com and look for "Janet Poage" and see what results you get.
Then go out to Wild Basin and look around.

Will power does make a lot of difference and if folks forget about it,
it is really no big thing. If Janet was not a native Texan, I would
certainly claim her as such. It is okay with me if she was a yankee
(sorry, I still have to make that lower case, but no real offense).

You are recognized by your results, not by your reputation.

Rusty Mase