Old 25-01-2003, 10:30 PM
Betsy

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

I don't know what the fight's about--but I'm here to tell you that I've
noticed a LOT less crows here in Baltimore Maryland. We used to have them
in such abundance it looked like the Hitchcock movie. They'd caw so loudly
you'd have to cover your ears. I can't remember the last time I noticed a
flock (?) of crows!

"GrampysGurl" wrote in message

And that vaunted "common sense" suggests it will get worse; only

profound
ignorance concludes it isn't even a problem.

Over 1100 areas have reported in, there are crows everywhere, you figure

it
out
for yourself. There is no crow crisis.
I'm done with you now dearie.

Just because in your mind they are every where doesn't mean they aren't in
danger and decreasing in numbers. You may want to subscribe to the Audubon
Society, The NWF, The Nature Conservatory and the Environmental Defense

Fund
(all have online notifications) and get yourself informed first. )

Ignorance
kills me.
Colleen
Zone 5 Connecticut