Old 19-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Murray riding mower recommendations

On Sun, 18 May 2003 22:51:02 GMT, "Randy" wrote:

Anyone have any good or bad experiences with Murray riding mowers? I am
looking at the 30", 12 hp, mid engine from Home Depot. They are selling it
for 850. It seems that all the other brands are selling a similiar
production for $1200+ so I didnt know if I was missing out on anything I
need or the quality was poor. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Top 3 Gear Drives from Consumer reports are

JD L100 $1500USD

Murray WideBody 4050X92 $800USD

Craftsman 27275 $1100USD

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of poisonous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy crops in a healthy environment."

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978