Old 19-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Oz

Default Pesticides and farm kids

Brian H. writes

4yrs ago (November) I had a chest infection, no problem,
the following March I collapsed, rushed into hospital with
pneumonia. Doctors pumped in the antibiotics as they do.
Result, Brians gradually leaving this world, massive reaction to medication,
temperature of the scale, packed in ice for 48hrs.Awoke to see family
including 87yr old
Mum, around bed,with expressions on faces I never want to see again.

Hmmm.

Wouldn't it be more rational to blame either the infection or the drugs
used, rather than a long since past exposure to OP's, which aren't known
for producing these symptoms?

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.