Old 25-01-2003, 10:45 PM
GrampysGurl

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

I don't know what the fight's about--but I'm here to tell you that I've
noticed a LOT less crows here in Baltimore Maryland. We used to have them
in such abundance it looked like the Hitchcock movie. They'd caw so loudly
you'd have to cover your ears. I can't remember the last time I noticed a
flock (?) of crows!

Knowing the rate we are losing crows to WNV here in Connecticut, there is NO
WAY it isn't adversely effecting the crow population; it's only going to get
much worse before it gets better if it ever does. It is amazing what our
wildlife goes through world wide and ignorance is the cause of more deaths then
anything. I could spout off a few other organizations but I highly doubt many
of us are gardening in the oceans lol.
Colleen
Zone 5 Connecticut

I wanna walk and not run, I wanna skip and not fall.
I wanna look at the horizon, and not see a building standing tall.
I wanna be the only one, for miles and miles; except for maybe you and your
simple smiles. -Dixie Chicks