Old 26-01-2003, 12:06 AM
Ann

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

"Betsy" -0 expounded:

I don't know what the fight's about--but I'm here to tell you that I've
noticed a LOT less crows here in Baltimore Maryland. We used to have them
in such abundance it looked like the Hitchcock movie. They'd caw so loudly
you'd have to cover your ears. I can't remember the last time I noticed a
flock (?) of crows!

Actually, there are far fewer crows around here, even. I've only seen
one this past month, and that was the first one I'd seen in many
months. And blue jays, too, they've just finally appeared after a
long absence. WNV obviously killed a few around here, too.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA