Old 19-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Torsten Brinch

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:30:30 -0000, David P
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:51:22 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

In article , David P
writes
you were impling that the people who were still
farming were short-sighted.

I was not. snipped the rest, all written under that misconception

I reckon the misunderstanding is down to you. Were I to have had the
same conversation with others in UKBA I would have had a continuing
dialogue. You seem to take a delight in setting a hare running and then,
when you cannot recatch it, change direction completely. That is not my
way; you will have to play with someone else.

You still haven't identified what it was I said, which you took as
implying, that people who are still farming are shortsighted.