Old 19-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Jim Webster

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

Michael Percy wrote in message
news
On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 07:12:41 +0000, Jim Webster wrote:
I believe I had noticed that. Pity he dropped out; I had planned

on
asking him what a tenant farmer should have done once I was clear

on
what his views on an owner-occupier was.

.. as if you did not look silly enough already .. lol

and your advice to the tenant farmer would have been what?

Jim, I do not think dealing with hypothetical questions is the right
thing now.

.. as if you did not look silly enough already .. lol?

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

Mike