Old 26-01-2003, 12:52 AM
David Modine

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

"Betsy" -0 wrote in message
I don't know what the fight's about--but I'm here to tell you that I've
noticed a LOT less crows here in Baltimore Maryland. We used to have them
in such abundance it looked like the Hitchcock movie. They'd caw so

loudly
you'd have to cover your ears. I can't remember the last time I noticed a
flock (?) of crows!

I never thought about it much until reading this thread, but here in
Mont.Co. MD, NE of DC and SW of Baltimore, there does seem to be a lot less
of them.
Of coarse I don't have any documentation to prove it.
David, zone 7, Olney MD