Old 26-01-2003, 02:28 AM
Fleemo

Default Tomato Recommendations for 2003 :)

I just preused years of tomato recommendations here in rec.gardens,
and thought I'd go ahead and re-ask the perennial question "What's
your favorite tomato?" Favorites from years past seem to include
Pineapple, Pink Girl, Lemon Boy, Big Girl, and Park's Whopper. What's
your current favorite? And please mention where you got your seed.

By the way, I'm in Zone 9. Do specific varieties do better in some
zones than others? If so, what are good selections for Zone 9?