Old 19-05-2003, 01:58 AM
David P

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:41:55 -0000, David P
wrote:

If I owned a farm outright I would be able to calculate my profitability
quite easily - why would I need to deduct a rent that I don't pay?

David, are we not talking about UK farm profitability in terms of
Net Farm income?

It is at this point that I will say that my view of profitability is
different to yours. I can see what you are looking at but I remain
holding my position that the profit of a freehold farm does not deduct a
rent.

It may be that my approach can be explained by David G Bell's explanation
of my job g.
--
David
Visit