Old 19-05-2003, 02:10 AM
Gordon Couger

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

"Jim Webster" wrote in message ...
Dave Roberts wrote in message
It is very true that we could do something else
all farmers could and be easily employable
being so multiskilled

There are plenty of jobs out there, I'd be surprised if anyone would
struggle that much.

surprising how easily farmers do pick up jobs. I've never known one not
pick up a job. Interestingly they tend to be driving and delivery jobs
for firms who want someone they can leave to get on with it

A farmer can find a job because most folks know he knows how to work
and does't try to do get by doing as little as he can.

Gordon