Old 19-05-2003, 02:10 AM
Michael Saunby

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:19:58 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

More than 10% of my perceived income is spent on accountants fees!

One big annual complaint is the amount they try to transfer from
*revenue* spend to *drawings* in order to satisfy some disbelief that
anyone can live so cheaply.

How cheaply can you live where you are? For comparison in some areas
of Liverpool or Birmingham more than half of households have managed
to cut their total annual living expenses to less than £10,000.

I imagine that all such households are heavily subsidised, e.g. though
discounted rent and access to many services, e.g. public transport at zero
or very low cost. If you want genuinely low cost living then it might be
better to consider pensioners, but even they benefit from discounted travel
despite not actually needing to travel to work.

Michael Saunby