Old 19-05-2003, 02:10 AM
Dave Roberts

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

In article bZ0T9.3529$xE1.524684@stones, Jill news@REMOVETHISkintalin
e.plus.com writes

"Dave Roberts" wrote in message
there is the opportunity
to make your business lucrative

yes
but you won't take it because you think
it will bring on mental illness and you could do with a break.

where the hell do you get that from!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you said.......
both of which would put me in the looney bin within 6 months
Not many people in 'looney bins' without mental illness you know.

but you it seems have a very limited scope of intellitect

sigh Back to the cheap shots.........

Looking back over the few months it seems you have contributed little
more to this group than whinging about the weather and lack of time off.

Please feel free carry on with your whinging and for my part I'll go
back to ignoring you.

Cheers
Dave