Old 19-05-2003, 02:10 AM
Jill

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

"Dave Roberts" wrote in message
In article bZ0T9.3529$xE1.524684@stones, Jill news@REMOVETHISkintalin
e.plus.com writes

"Dave Roberts" wrote in message
there is the opportunity
to make your business lucrative

yes
but you won't take it because you think
it will bring on mental illness and you could do with a break.

where the hell do you get that from!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you said.......
both of which would put me in the looney bin within 6 months
Not many people in 'looney bins' without mental illness you know.

oh crumbs can't you see a turn of phrase when you see one
not everyone would enjoy doing everyone elses job
although we may be capable of it

I have not said I don't want to be doing what we do - far from it
most of the time its very satisfying
much of the rest of the time we are simply so busy we don't get a chance to
think about it too much

but on the other side
it is not all roses either
but according to you pointing out things or stating ones facts
is whinging
Its not at all - many people have a job they enjoy mostly but have problems
with parts of it
But you condemn all farmers as whingers
ho hum

--