Old 19-05-2003, 02:10 AM
Tim Lamb

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

In article , Torsten Brinch
writes
How cheaply can you live where you are? For comparison in some areas
of Liverpool or Birmingham more than half of households have managed
to cut their total annual living expenses to less than £10,000.

My annual drawing from this farm is £2400. I have other income such as
fishing rent, land rent, workshop rent which I am not allowed to class
as *farm* income. My wife has a modest pension and both children are
living away from home.

Fortunately the bulk of the land is owned otherwise I would have been
forced to accept Dave Robert's solution.

regards

--
Tim Lamb