Old 19-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Jim Webster

Default Is this the right NG?

Gilgamesh wrote in message
If my memory serves, it was fed to the bullocks he fattened. He cut it

still
slightly green which I understand raises the protein - and may mean

that
the corn is still in the milk. I don't know if that makes it more or

less
digestible.

makes it sound like 'whole crop' which would be

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

--
May glorious Shamash make his face to shine upon you

Gilgamesh of Uruk
(Include Enkidu in the subject line to avoid the spam trap)
"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes

Was it fed to sheep? or do any of our nutritionalists know if oats

can
be fed to cattle un-rolled and still digested.

Barley certainly can be (and is), so I guess oats would be fine too.
Wheat is not so good as I understand it because the gluten makes it

too
sticky, and stock don;t like it so much.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be

accepted.