Old 19-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Oz

Default Is this the right NG?

Dan writes

I suspect that you might have miss read the question - I am unaware of any
cereal grains that can be fed to cattle whole successfully. Barley passes
straight through judging by the evidence I have seen from when they have
found the grains in straw and eaten them whole.

1) I don;t have sheep.
2) I have seen it said in FW and elsewhere many times that feeding neat
barley to sheep is effective.
3) I am *certain* I have seen trials results of it's use.

Remember that barley ex-fm is but 60/T, if even 20% goes straight
through, it's still a cheap feed.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.