Old 19-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Sue Alexandre

Default (turtle pond)

Jan and K30a....
Haven't seen it, but sounds like something I would definitely be interested
in looking at. But I'm not sure I'd know HOW to read a real "book", per se.
I have been doing all my reading and research online for so long now, I
can't remember the last time I actually read a REAL reference book.
Besides, me of little patience wants to read it NOW, so I'll go do a search
and see if there's an online version. LOL Thanks for the tip!
Sue

"K30a" wrote in message
jan wrote K30, have you seen or purchased this book?

gawd knows.... I'm afraid to count up my reference books -- is a weakness.

must have 60 in my 'office' and more downstairs and then all the ones I

donated
to the koi club.

k30a