Old 19-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Hussein M.

Default Bulb suppliers, Scotland?

On Sun, 18 May 2003 20:16:25 +0100, "Gordon Watt" wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know of any good bulb suppliers (specifically bluebell bulbs) in
Scotland, or any good websites for buying native bulbs?

A Google search in this newsgroup for "bluebell" should reveal a recent thread in which I
detailed my difficulties in getting the proper English bluebell (non-scripta) instead of
something which is a hybrid of the Spanish one.

Fortunately I eventually managed to find a local source (and got a good chance to give the
plants and their flowers a good inspection).

For exotic bulbs I have successfully done business with
http://www.rareplants.co.uk/

Hussein

Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.