Old 27-01-2003, 07:03 PM
paghat

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

In article ,
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

cited the worst case yet
reported in the east as a harbinger of worse to come,

Listen lady (or is it Chicken Little, "the crows are falling, the crows are
falling"), while I will yield to you on your knowledge of trailer parks in
Oregon, you really should suck it up and admit that your illogical and
unquestioning belief in the two references that you cite- the eradication of
crows in the DC area is patently false.

In summer of 2002, the DC Health Department had 65 to 110 people PER DAY
turning over dead crows from Northeast Washington DC, virtually all of
them from Ward 3 and Ward 5. Hundreds of the corpses were given over to
Cornell University, which did the bloodwork to establish conclusively that
the sudden mass die-off was caused by West Nile Virus, which the crow
population had lived with for several years before this, thus indicating
an accumulative effect in a long-infected population. Last year when I
posted this incontrovertible occurrence, I asked what all the scientists
are asking, is this a foreshadowing of the future for crows across
America. For reasons known only to you, you lost your cookies & behaved
irrationally over this. You are still behaving irrationally. Since the
problem is at its height in summer & early autumn, new assessments won't
really be possible until summer 2003. I would like the DC phenomenon to
NOT be recurring in other regions, but to date there is no reason to
suppose anything unique about the DC population except the length of time
infected.

Your attempt to infer these findings are mine, & to debunk me personally,
show nothing except that you are a complete loon. Those are the facts that
NO ONE with a capacity to reason can deny, because that's what happened.
Period. The situation may change with time, but what occurred in DC in
summer of 2002 is history & nothing short of time travel will change it.

To be more precise, nothing short of time travel will change it, you dumb ****.

You've certainly NEVER provided one iota of information that would place
even slight doubt on the research from Cornell Univeristy (which they
updated in Otober 2002 resulting in fresh wire service articles at that
time, including those I cited last year from Washington Post & on NPR)
about the mass die-off in Brookland. If you COULD debunk this it would
have very little to do with me -- rather, you'd be outwitting scientists
at Cornell University, at the National Zoo, the Animal Disease Prevention
Division of DC's Department of Health, & the space/time continuum. Reason
alone indicates you cannot do this; your nutty posts show conclusively you
haven't. You certainly never even come close by mere insane pronouncements
about how amateur phone-in citings elsewhere in the nation debunk
neighborhood-specific information out of Cornell. Your one & only citation
proved nothing but that your craziness is boundless, when you finally
shared a "source" for your outbursts, vis, the crow-hating gun-nuts in
upstate New York despised by everyone but you. In your putrescent mind the
horrible acts of gun-nuts in upstate New York has some direct baring on
what happened in Brookland last year, & cancels out that bit of history.

It appears that you had a mini-psychotic break & acted it out by posting
my name as a thread title to get attention. Your twisted emotional state
had no more logic, source, or information beyond that of your simply
acting out inappropriately. You had a weird response to well-sourced facts
given in evidence last October, when you first made a fool of yourself
denying reality, & you have brooded on it like an insane dork ever since,
finally erupting anew in your ignorant, baseless, & laughable manner.

Oh, you really should check your posts, it's Intarsiaco, but you can call me
Mark, debunker of Paghat, user of a process called logic.

Now now, InnerAnalCo. Remember, you provided clear examples of your idea
of "logic," vis, a few crow-hating gun-nuts slaughtering crows in upstate
New York & some random call-in sightings of crows throughout middle
america, to you, directly impacts & changes conditions in northeast DC.

So even you must know full well that logic is beyond your capacity,
irrationality being your only hallmark. All you have to keep you going is
your anger at sundry people, at me at the moment, apparently also at
crows, probably displaced anger over things from your life, which your
out-of-left-field interest in trailer parks may give us a clue
regarding. Since you're the same guy alleging that a chintzy pegboard
chair with small plastic rollers affixed to the legs is a superior
replacement for an actual wheelchair, it wouldn't be too surprising if
this was designed to fit into your equally crappy trailer house. Yes, that
much is logical. Disabled individuals who sadly can't afford a real house
being likewise stuck with one of your disgustingly inadadequate
wheelchairs -- what a nightmare image.

The closest you've come to "logic" is your manner of exemplifying how
fools behave foolishly. You have revealed repeatedly your incapacity to
grasp simple elements of reality, without which logic will remain always
beyond your reach, & you will end up as in the present instance descending
into increasing lunacy, including revelations of your delight in the
attempted destruction of a famous well-studied rookery by a few insane
assholes with shotguns, who exmplify your ideal for the treatment of
crows. Any other animals you hate beyond reason? Besides sweet ratties
that is.

If the day ever comes that you have something substantial to offer on this
or any topic, it won't have to posture as debunkery. Actual information
is actual information & requires no needy shouts for Paghat's attention.
Laughable though I find you, I seriously am sorry your ego was so
flattened you needed to pretend your bunk could debunk anyone, whether me
or Cornell University.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: