Old 27-01-2003, 10:55 PM
paghat

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

In article ,
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

Now now dearie, didn't your momma and poppa teach you that it is not polite to
call people names, normal humans give that up sometime around puberty.
You really need to find some purpose in life besides self edification and
pomposity. There is still time for you to earn your spot on the planet, even
someone with your minimal talent can be taught to be productive.
The bottom line dreary, crows were not extirpated in DC, nor NY, nor CT, nor
MA, nor DE, nor NJ, nor MD, nor VA, nor NC, from personal observation.
I feel sorry for you, please go back to taking your meds, they will help. It
sure is fun toying with you, probably unfair given your severe limitations.
Oh, that chair is used quite successfully in early intervention

programs, it is
not a wheelchair. But then again, what do you know?

Thanks for the spam. You left out your actual company slogan "Fail your
way to success!" Too bad that is all you have instead of scientific
support for your bold claims of medical value to your lowgrade products.
If making money by hornswoggling high prices for your failures is your
idea of failing your way to success, well gawwwwwd damn, is that your
admission of criminality?

And since you are reliant on people a great many of whom actually ARE "on
meds" to make your livelihood, we find here that your estimation of people
with medical needs is so low that insulting your betters with the "Take
your meds!" cliche is your formost recourse when you find as usual you
cannot grasp the rudiments of science or reason.

It's bad enough you make harmlessly stupid claims against science, but you
also make baseless medical claims in order to sell worthless junk to
people with actual needs. Unforgiveable.

Your intellectual leap to "Take your meds! Take your meds!" is something
NO ONE who was HONESTLY qualified to sell "therapy" to the disabled would
ever resort to -- I might call you a retardo but probably not if I were
raising a retarded child, & I might take delight in noting you're crazy
gimp who needs his meds dosage upped -- but probably not if I were someone
whose profession had much to do with delivering therapy to people in
physical or mental crisis. Too bad you can't even PRETEND to have respect
for those you are reliant on for an income.

So pardon me if I doubt there is even a slight basis to your false boast
of providing ANYthing of ANY therapeutic value to ANYone. You sell
snakeoil, & the vaguely chair-shaped easy-to-dash-together
pegboard-box-with-bolted-on-casters is just the most obvious of your
scoundrally flimflam "health" & "therapy" offerings for which you provide
no evidence of proven value..

Look at this piece of shit folks:
http://www.therapyshapes.com/CHAIR.3.jpg
Imagine trying to get around a home, school, or office in THAT one!
Some trivial values might be found for such a cheezy-looking device if one
looked hard enough (or needed a hook to hang your hammer), & didn't expect
much else. But instead it gets sold under the banner of "therapy" &
alleged to be successful for "early intervention." Just a hoodwinker
claiming medical values where none are present.

So what ARE your medical qualifications, InnerAnalCo? Finishing the
Matchbook School of Carpentry won't fill the bill. I view you as a
flimflam man taking advantage of the disabled, especially those who cannot
afford quality healthcare equipment, who would likely be that same trailer
court crowd you previously demeaned. So you arrive with your snakeoil to
profit on others' desperation. "Take your meds!" squawked the flimflam
man. "Take your meds!" -- typical of someone who would misrepresent their
boxy pegboard chair as "therapy" capable of "intervention." Invervention
of what? Your victims' pocketbooks? You'd reduce a disabled kid to a
"cripple-in-a-box" thereafter needing even further "assistance" of still
other bogus products merely to move half an inch in any direction.

So you call trapping someone inside a pegboard box "therapy" in your
sorryass advertisements & "intervention" in your snakeoil salesman's
dream. Where exactly did you get your medical degrees & physical
therapist's training? At which teaching & research institutes did your
pegboard chair undergo testing for these imaginary "therapy" &
"intervention" uses? In what scientific publications are the peer-reviewed
outcomes to be found, showing the basis for your claims of "intervention"
& "therapy" for ugly pegboard boxes bolted to coasters? These'd be cute if
you made them for your pet spider monkey double-amputee in order to get on
Animal Planet, but not to claim therapeutic virtues.

Give me the citations. I would love to be wrong on this one, because being
right means I also have to know you victimize the disabled, & that's
tragic. You couldn't prove Cornell wrong about crows with your whinging &
lying, but perhaps you can lay to rest my strong belief that you are a
vampire victimizing the disabled, & doing so with even less authority than
you possess while you're pretending to debunk Cornell WNV research. If
your pegboard chair has been proven to possess even moderate therapeutic
value of any kind, then there ARE published peer-reviewed studies that
show this. Just tell me where to find them & I will read them & report
back exactly what they say. I'll accept even the tiniest statistically
significance proving any value whatsoever of any kind, & admit thereafter
it at least gives you legal backing for your exaggerations, but it HAS to
be peer reviewed science or it's nothing but your groundless salespitch.

If your pegboard-box-on-coasters has the therapeutic value you allege,
then the independent studies proving it will be easy to cite. If it's a
groundless assertion for a worthless product, there'll be nothing to cite.
Peer-reviewed scientific journals only, please, not testimonials from
third-rate bone-manipulators to whom you give deep discounts to induce
them to help you sell crapola. Give me the scientific citations that prove
your pegboard boxes' efficacy as "therapy & intervention" -- because so
far it looks to me like this is a patently worthless piece of equipment
that has only your snakeoil sales pitches to support it. Actually USEFUL
up-to-date wheelchairs are expensive & an almost-affordable alternative
might be sad to settle for, but it could be argued that low-grade
alternatives for the impoverished do serve a purpose in a country where
quality healthcare is often pay-as-you-go, & for some it has to be
low-quality alternatives or nothing at all. But to put on top of that
stopgap situation unfounded medical claims of therapy & intervention,
whew, that's downright evil.

Because you make medical & healthcare claims, I believe that qualifies you
as a medical fraud & profiteer standing completely outside trained &
accredited health professions. So it is quite natural for you, in a
name-calling mood, to assume anyone you are mad at is appropriately
alluded to in a medical context as worthless. That's what you think of
your own "customers" (or victims) for the Magical Pegboard Box Cure, so it
comes easy for you to tell your betters to go take their meds -- at least
you keep yourself in clear context, but too bad for your customers you
can't even drum up a little pretended respect & not use their situations
to name-call your betters.

You've shown yourself incapable of comprehending simple science, & willing
to dissimilate when science won't support you. So you damned sure ain't no
therapist doing intervention with your magic pegboard box. I see you as a
flimflam man sucking vampirishly at gullible individuals within the
disabled community, always hoping to sell yet another worthless boxy chair
made of pegboard & mounted on four crappy little coasters that'd have
trouble even getting over a spot of gum, while in your spare time you
praise gun-nuts out to destroy rookeries & weasil your way around a
Cornell study in Brookland by making sweeping claims about North Carolina
& anywhere else -- without even knowing one thing about North Carolina
either, you're such a complete fraud. Maybe next you'll throw something
out there about Antarctica & see if that one floats, lacking as you do
capacity even for the marginally sensible.

And I have no doubt whatsoever that your expertise in "therapy &
intervention" is no greater than your expertise on crows in North Carolina
(or anywhere else) that you toss out blithely with no basis of knowledge.
Prove me wrong by citing the peer-reviewed studies supporting this wild
claim of yours that a pegboard box on little coasters has therapeutic
value. Show me the evidence it was independently tested & proven to have
any value whatsoever. I have fairly quick access to the University of
Washington Health Sciences Library so don't go fabricating in your usual
manner, I can & will check any citation you can provide.

And this is something the disabled community should really be informed of
-- you using the conditions of people in need of medical assistance to
name-call your betters is bad enough for someone professionally reliant on
just such people for an income. It shows your complete lack of interest in
anything but the pocketbooks of those people. It's something your
victim-base should know more about.

"Fail your way to success" indeed. Absolutely pathetic. You therapy claims
appear to be permanently in failure mode.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"