Old 28-01-2003, 01:14 PM
IntarsiaCo

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

Let's see, yesterday we helped to adapt a standing wheelchair for a young lady
with CP so that she can attend college and teach a class on inclusion, devised
and manufactured a device for a 3.5 year old without fingers on one hand to
grasp a hockey stick so that he can play just like his older brother, repaired
a young boys new power chair, initiated design on a walker for a set of
conjoined twins ( we have already supplied/modified a stander, bather and
stroller for them) consulted with the head PT at a major rehab hospital on
seating a large man in a chair that is limited in size due to architectural
constraints, advised a local dealer on how to adapt a 20 inch Jay 2 back into a
22 inch wide chair. We will be reimbursed for one of these tasks. People have
come to us for over 20 years because they trust us to do the right thing. I'm
secure in my skin, what's your function in life, playing with vermin?
Back to the issue ratgirl (why would someone nickname themselves after vermin,
low self esteem perhaps), crows are not exterminated in Brookdale, Eastern
birders know that Brookdale has been a crow roost for at least 50 years, there
are plenty of crows left. You should put your paws on the ground and take a
look see for yourself rather than relying on what you can suck up off the net.
Sure is fun toying with you dearie, seems momma and poppa were quite deficient
in socializing you (I assume they did a better job with the potty training),
good grief lady, even dogs are pack socialized by 8 weeks But then again, your
management therapy, please do seek some help. If you can't afford it, I'm sure
that there are local agencies that would be willing to assist.
Ta ta Jessica, I have to get some work done.