Old 28-01-2003, 09:30 PM
paghat

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

In article ,
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

Until the independent lab & peer-review publications are sited

We're regulated by the FDA and CT Department of Consumer Protection know it
all.

Yeh yeh & you have your retailer liscense too, so what. Still waiting for
the SCIENTIFIC citations that provide the basis for your false &
misleading claims of therapeutic & "intervention" values -- other than
your intervention of peoples' bank accounts for misrepresented & dangerous
products.

Look dearie, they counted over 1500 crows in DC (the most of any

species) over

Even if those HAD all been in Ward 3 & 5 of Brookland -- & you've not a
clue one way or the other, do you, dumbass -- which is where the
mass-die-off occurred, & is not deniable by anyone of even moderate
intelligence -- even if 1,500 crows HAD returned to Brookland, your simple
inability to comprehend reality would NOT change the space time continuum
for the situation reported by Cornell & others in 2002. Of course you're
not intelligent enough to tell the difference.

Just as a pegboard box with coasters bolted to the wheel has NONE of the
medical values you allege for it without even slight foundation.

Christmas, you need to admit it and come to terms with that, I know it is a
difficult thing to do in your overwrought state, but I believe you can do it.
Your ego can't be so fragile that this minor admission will do it irreparable
harm, can it?.

You're breaking the irony meter, oh medical flimflam scoundral.

We're all rooting for you.

The royal we I see. I suspected you heard voices in your head.

Now you go, get better, but please do
return when your condition has stabilized and you've become civilized and
housebroken. Have they tried electroshock yet? Perhaps one of those collars
they use on dogs to property train and a loved one to push the button when you
need correction, have they tried clicker training on you yet, you know

it works
on dolphins (uh, not the fish dearie).
More fun, thanks for the free entertainment I really should be paying you for
this.

I'm sure you DO pay for most of your spankings. It's one of the most
common things you guys ask for, dog collar fantasy & all, so it's quite
proper you should be grateful for once to not have to empty your wallet, &
won't be bringing any venerial diseases home to sundry family members &
the dogs this time, so it's comparatively healthier for you to do it this
way.

I jsut feel sorry for all those endangered kids stuck in that horrible
pegboard box by parents fooled by you into believing they have
"therapeutic & intervention" value. Still waiting for those citations
kiddle. Your wiggling & wiggling is meaningless since you can't provide
the scientific studies that show your medical claims for the dangerously
sharp-edged pegboard box have even a slight basis in reality.

-paggers

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/