Old 29-01-2003, 01:39 AM
BT

Default Tomato Recommendations for 2003 :)

We had an unusually hot summer here in zone 5 last year, but our Miracle Sweet
tomatoes didn't seem to even notice. I just had to give them a little extra
water, but they thrived like always. Great taste, good disease tolerance, and
vigorous grower. A smaller sized main season tomato.

BT

"Phisherman" wrote in message
I prefer to pick an early, a late, and an unusual tomato. Some years
they give exceptional yields, other years the summers get too hot and
the tomatoes barely fruit. Our climate (zone 7) in east TN can have
mid 90 temperatures for two months with warm nights (even though we
are in the mountains) and tomatoes don't like that. If anyone knows
which tomato variety likes this type of climate, please advise.
Ohio's climate is perfect for tomato.