Old 29-01-2003, 12:11 PM
IntarsiaCo

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

Typical drivel, really not even worth a response this time. The masses are not
rushing to your defense dearie, your failings are quite transparent, more
evidence of parental failings. Let this be a lesson to the parents out there,
you need to set a strong moral course for your children or you may end up with
a sorry soul such as Jess. Normally I would pity a person like you, but your a
nasty fruitcake with no redeeming social value.
Oh, do I read your response as acknowledging that crows are found in DC, folks,
I think we have something here, she has admitted her mistake. This is a
positive step, good girl, good girl, want a cookie?