Old 19-05-2003, 06:08 AM
zxcvbob

Default Mantis tiller

FDR wrote:

The key thing for me is how deep can it till? I can hand till down to about
a foot.

It can go about a foot deep if you go over it a couple of times. If you
can get it started. I'm trying to decide whether to order a new
carburator for mine, or just throw it away. Seriously; throw it away.

And the attachments.

I tried to start mine today, and of course it wouldn't start. It never
starts. The thing has been a piece of crap ever since I bought it 11
years ago. I have 3 other Echo chainsaws and weed cutters, and I never
have any trouble starting them. I guess the Mantis folks had Echo build
a crappy engine to their exacting specifications.

Best regards,
Bob