Old 29-01-2003, 06:01 PM
IntarsiaCo

Default Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

Still waiting for the citations.

I thought you were a better researcher. I'll give you a couple of hints.
Check the proceedings for the annual meetings of RESNA for the past 20+ years.
See if you can scare up a copy of Positioning for Function by Bergen et al.
Unfortunately for you dearie, not everything is on the net.
Oh, we're not a retail establishment, we fill medical prescriptions for DME
dealers, schools and hospitals. Your ignorance shines bright and your really
nothing to crow about, but then again you know that, don't you dearie? Your out
of your league you know, back down to the minors for you.