Old 08-02-2003, 08:42 PM
Christopher

Default need to get rid of hair algae!

SAE's are SMALL
"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
a...
Hmm interesting. I didn't think that SAEs ate hair/thread algae. Anyways,

don't think my tank is big enough for 2 or 3 SAEs what do you think? 15
gallons?

"Poe Lim" wrote in message
Get some baby SAEs; had a similar problem, but now the hair algae is

well
controlled, to the extent that the SAE also gets normal food.

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
news
out-compete the algae? I have 2 corys, 3 otos, and a beta fish. My

tank
is
too small for SAEs, I don't really like shrimp or snails, florida flag

fish
can take chunks outa my plants, ameca splendens (butterfly goodieds)

get
big for the tank and might bully the beta...