Old 09-02-2003, 05:21 AM
redled

Default Thanks to everyone here special to LeighMo !!!!!!! My Planted Tank !!!

In article , "C1000mg" wrote:
I want to thank every one in this newsgroup special to LeighMo you can see
my tank at http://www3.sympatico.ca/c1000mg/aquarium and I will like to get
some opinions about my tank !!! and what other plants can I go for...
THANKS.

I really like the red plants and the java fern. Did you give up on sword
plants, or are they just hidden from view now? The terrace is subtle, but
it looks good. All you need now is some more plants in the foreground. Looks
like you might not get much light in the front corners. Maybe you could have
one of the smaller crypts in one corner, and anubias nana or something in the
other? Hopefully that hairgrass or whatever it is fills in the rest. Looks
very nice though!

__
"Insert witty comment here."
-John