Old 30-01-2003, 09:39 AM
Cereoid+10

Default Support for table top grow light

My bad for not checking out the link before hand. Sadly most of his? faqs
concern getting tickets to his? show so that you can see him? prance around
the stage having another episode and where to purchase his? very own
designer products.

You need to use these links to find out where he? had an episode actually
doing something constructive. He? did have several episodes over lighting.

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch.../classics.html

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch...es/series.html

Aren't you curious finding out what his? favorite projects are? Too bad it
doesn't say what he? likes to download from his? computer. Who knows what
celebrities like Pete Townsend and Jeffrey Jones do in their free time?

Tim B wrote in message
.. .
I can think of a couple of questions to add to his FAQs page. But I will
keep that to myself.

"Cereoid+10" wrote in message
.com...
Maybe you should get Christopher Lowell to do it for you?

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch...herlowell.html

Wouldn't that be something precious? :-D

Tim B wrote in message
.. .
A table top grow light set from Gardeners Supply is over $100. At

Depot, a pretty similar 48 inch shop light, bulbs, and chain can be

had
for
about $35.

My question is about how to construct a support to hang the shop light
under. Because of a general lack of space it's going on the kitchen

table
so at my dear wife's suggestion I'm not thinking of a PVC pipe

assembly
etc.
Ideas?