Old 18-02-2003, 03:09 AM
Paul

Default Ph and fish

I am wanting to do away with my plants only tank, and want to put all the
plants in the planted fish tank along with the c02. My concern is for the
fish and setting the co2. In my plants only tank I never could get a good
reading for co2 and after fiddling for some months finally gave up and just
set the bubble rate at a reasonable rate and slowly adjusted until I got a
reasonable plant growth. To heck with what the ph and co2 concentration was.
I would like to use this approach on the planted fish tank but don't want to
cause any harm to the fishies. What do you think? Thanks.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."