Old 23-02-2003, 10:31 PM
Dustin

Default 3WPG, injected CO2, small tank plant selection

anubus

"Ken" wrote in message
om...
I've decided to put a 55W compact fluorescent light on my 20 Gal long
tank along with CO2 injection. While I'm working on how to go about
all of this I also need some ideas for plants. Most of what people
say about increased light and CO2 is that it promotes rapid growth.
Are there any plants out there that take advantage of high light
levels in other, ways instead of getting real big, real fast? The
tank's not real big, only ~10" from waterline to gravel, so rapid
growth isn't a big need.