Old 30-01-2003, 09:55 PM
zhanataya

Default Support for table top grow light

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:49:35 GMT, "Tim B" wrote:

A table top grow light set from Gardeners Supply is over $100. At Home
Depot, a pretty similar 48 inch shop light, bulbs, and chain can be had for
about $35.

My question is about how to construct a support to hang the shop light
under. Because of a general lack of space it's going on the kitchen table
so at my dear wife's suggestion I'm not thinking of a PVC pipe assembly etc.
Ideas?

How about installing the grow lights in the ceiling and with pulleys
you could raise and lower the shelf holding the plants. Bill did this
for me when we were in Orlando. It worked perfectly. He put mine in
the garage, but it would work equally well on a porch or spare
bedroom.

zhan