Old 30-01-2003, 11:54 PM
Tim B

Default Support for table top grow light

My dear wife had things to say about the children using them for swings and
the cats doing acrobatics.

I gave up and bought one from Park Seed ... they have a $15 off special this
week only. You have to mention the special to get the discount.

"clc" wrote in message
My question is about how to construct a support to hang the shop

light
under. Because of a general lack of space it's going on the

kitchen
table
so at my dear wife's suggestion I'm not thinking of a PVC pipe
assembly
etc.
Ideas?

Tim, could you just put some of the strong ceiling hangers (like for

plants)
in your ceiling and suspend the light from there? You'd probably have to
buy some extra chain for length, but I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Cheryl