Old 31-01-2003, 02:02 AM
Pat Brothers

Default Tomato Recommendations for 2003 :)

Sorry. Computer illiterate still. I found it googling and do not know
how to add the url to posts. I will figure it out sometime. It is on my
list of things to learn. Sorta low on the list. If you post an answer
telling me how to do it I will forget. Sorry again. Unless it is really
really easy and simpleminded. Like me.

Dwight Sipler wrote:

Fleemo wrote:

...Dwight just forwarded me a URL for a website selling nearly ALL of the
recommended varieties listed above!

http://www.heirloomtomatoes.net

To give credit where it's due, Pat Brothers
made the original suggestion but didn't include the URL. I just found it
on Google and passed it along. Hadn't heard of the site previously, but
it does look interesting.

Pat Brothers
The Powell House
Wake Forest, NC