Old 31-01-2003, 02:05 AM
Françoise

Default If you need reminders that spring is not too far~

Longer day here is the only thing that makes us thing that winter is not
here to stay forever and ever. Lucky are those who can see the spring
approaching. I cannot see this. How can I? When the ground is full of snow
and it is -26 Centigrade outside. But today it was a beautiful day: cold
but sunny. We did not have much snow or any snowstorm yet but we can still
have a few feet of snow until the end of March. Anyway, it is difficult to
thing about global warming these days.

Françoise.

loonyhiker wrote:

I noticed that when I leave for work now, it gets lighter and lighter!
Hooray!

loony