Old 31-01-2003, 03:40 AM
Faye Lifford-Earle

Default 5 inches of snow!

We have 3' of the white stuff so far....and our coldest day was
-35F.......my poor greyhounds are bothered by the salt on the
sidewalks....oh well!!!!.....gardening time, will erase all memories of
this...right!
Ldymac

loonyhiker wrote:

Hi all! We had 5 inches of snow that came after 1am today. They cancelled
most schools and businesses here. I felt my camellia bush even shiver as I
walked by her. Tonight it is supposed to get so cold here that the
wind-chill will 10 degrees below zero! brrrrr. Is it warm anywhere? If you
have some warm air, please send some my way! I'm ready to do some gardening.

loony
South Carolina