Old 27-02-2003, 10:39 AM
ROBERT IVCEC

Default plants and yabbies

Does anyone know of any other plants yabbies wont eat?
oh also thanks LeighMo for the advise, ill try to find that variety.

"LeighMo" wrote in message
I have a tank, with yabbies (two large ones) and I am wondering if anyone
knows if their are plants which I could put in my tank, which the yabbies
wont eat?

Let's see, if I recall "The Crocodile Hunter" correctly, a yabby is an
overgrown crayfish. They get so big, I don't know if any plants are safe.

You might try Anubias. They do well in low light, and have tough, bitter
leaves that herbivores often avoid. They're the only plants that my

friend's
8" goldfish won't touch.

Leigh