Old 27-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Dustin

Default Marsilea?

Nope I dont have any

I got glosso from you though, which was doing great! now it seems to have
gone dormant.

I did a water change a few weeks ago on friday, went away for the weekend
and when i returned it had grown wonderfully - not much since.

I added 2ml of PMDD last night - hope that helps.

125 Gal
Pressure Co2 - Around 30 ppm
Flourite subtrate with around 20 lbs of sand on one corner.
3.07 WPG CP 2-5500K and 2-6700K
heavily planted - mostly from your stuff
Ph averages 7.5
Kh averages 14

What should I bet testing for - for the PMDD anyway?
Ive read about it on the krib, but I still dont understand it fully.

Thanks!

Dustin
wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get some Marsilea?

Didn't I give you some? It looks a little like Glosso, only much darker

green,
with slightly larger leaves.

Anyway, I got mine from FloridaDriftwood.com. They have all kinds of

unusual
plants there. (One of these days I'm going to buy one of those algae

balls
from them.)

Leigh