Old 31-01-2003, 08:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Gardens

"Kevin" wrote in message
cookw wrote:

i am needing help with a very large garden. we have a very large dog
who is digging up the whole place. ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about an invisible fence? It's kept my dog IN the yard, no reason
it won't keep yours OUT of the garden.

My dog and the neighbors dog were digging numerous holes under the fence so
they could play with each other. They'd also run up and down the length of
the fence, so she promptly wore a path into my landscaping. Then my dog
started climbing the fence, so we had to do something.

We had an invisible fence installed and now she stays in the yard, safely,
and does not damage the landscaping or gardens. It also gives the kids a
safe timeout place to hide from her when they are all playing. *laugh*

BV.