Old 19-05-2003, 10:58 AM
Tim

Default What can I grow in my cracks?

On Mon, 19 May 2003 10:10:23 +0100, Victoria Clare
wrote:

Jane Ransom wrote in news:37QHRBA
:

In article , R
writes
I saw a nice herb in my local garden centre that is ideal for paving
cracks. Its called Corsican Mint and smells nice when trodden on.

Is that also called Mentha?
If so, it will spread everywhere and it is so tiny it is difficult to
weed out - a bit like an aromatic MYOB

Maybe that is a more robust variety - I had some Corsican mint, but it
was distinctly unhappy in my sunny well-drained paving. I think it would
have preferred somewhere damper, and eventually it vanished away.

Victoria

I once had success with a dwarf camomile. Very tough. Tim.