Old 10-02-2003, 10:11 PM
C1000mg

Default Thanks to everyone here special to LeighMo !!!!!!! My Planted Tank !!!

I have a Magnum 350 with Bio-wheels Pro 60, I got a spray bar from an old
fluval 404 at work (Big Al's) but you can buy an Eheim Spray bar and is a
bit smaller and green transparent, and you can see when it gets dirty, the
other think I have is a PVC pipe that comes from the CO2 Reactor that I had
it running with the power head, but now I have it onder the cabinet,
attached to my Filter... looks better.... and I'm getting a LifeGuard
Heater Module to take the heater out of my tank too.

"C1000mg" wrote in message
. ..
I want to thank every one in this newsgroup special to LeighMo you can see
my tank at http://www3.sympatico.ca/c1000mg/aquarium and I will like to

get
some opinions about my tank !!! and what other plants can I go for...
THANKS.