Old 02-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Cricket

Default Seed Catalogs

Having worked for Dr. Mac a few years back, I can assure you he is a
gardened. I guess it depends if what you want is a high priced web page
with flashy pictures or high quality seeds with as much info as a good book
included.

"Juliet" wrote in message
In article 8Eb%9.9354$yU6.4349@fe01,
"Cricket" wrote:

For herbs, I'd strongly recommend Garden Medicinals and Cullinaries

managed
and operated by Dr. Jeff McCormack. I think they're at
www.gardenmedicinals.com.

I was trying to orer from them but their online catalogue has no
pictures and takes forever to navigate. You have to keep going thru new
page after new page to find culture and zone information. I have a
feeling that the website is designed by a non-gardener. lol